The ‘early bird’ delegate rate for the 2018 European Outdoor Summit ends on Friday 27th July. Now is the time to register to secure your discounted place. The summit will be held on the 19th and 20th September 2018 at the Clarion Hotel & Congress Malmӧ Live, in Malmö, Sweden.
Offering excellent value for money, the EOS delegate discounted price is 5550 SEK (approx. 550 €); and the rate will increase to 6550 SEK (approx. 650 €) after next Friday. Bookings for the EOS can be made HERE.
EOS 2018 will inspire senior outdoor industry business leaders with a wide range of speakers and breakout sessions, as well as activities and networking opportunities. This year’s theme is ‘The Outdoor Industry – A PROGRESSIVE BUSINESS SECTOR’ -focusing on ‘outdoor digital’, and you can download the up-to-date timetable and agenda HERE.
The event line-up already boasts some must-see speakers:
- John Straw – Change and Technology Disruption Specialist
- Markus Rech – CEO – SportScheck
- Nina Shariati -Transparency and Innovation Business Expert – H&M
- Liselotte Engstam – Chair – Digoshen and Advisor to European Commission on digitalisation of corporate governance
- David Lega – World Champion Paralympic swimmer and Deputy Mayor of Gothenburg
- Magnus Welander – CEO and President – Thule Group
- Nick Chiarelli – Client Partner – Foresight Factory
- Marius Janta – Senior Project Manager for Research, Applications and Business Development – WT | Wearable Technologies
- Maurits Groen – Co-Founder and Co-CEO – Waka Waka
- Anne Gillespie – Director of Business Integrity – Textile Exchange
- Klaus Förderer – Senior Manager eBusiness – GS1 Germany
- Alexandra Wood – Channel Manager – Rakuten Fits Me.
Delegates are urged to book accommodation at the Clarion Hotel as early as possible due to limited availability. Rooms at the venue can be booked directly via a link from the EOS website registration page; bed & breakfast 1600 SEK (approx. 155€).