We have gathered the views of three different, independent experts in scientific or application-oriented fields related to the use of PFCs in the outdoor industry:
- Philippa Hill, postgraduate researcher, School of Design, University of Leeds (UK)
- Phil Patterson, private consultant, Colour Connections, (UK)
- Stefan Posner, senior researcher, Swerea IVF (Sweden).
The resulting material does not constitute a particular position of the European Outdoor Group (EOG) or any of its members on the issue. Instead, it is the result of a fact finding mission with the primary aim of gathering and making available unbiased, third party, and independent knowledge. As a consequence, the insights are presented in unaltered and original wording, and opinions may vary in accordance to the experts’ point of view.
You can download the report in two forms:
- Answers to all questions by each expert in turn here
- Answers to each question in turn by all experts here.
If you have any questions about this material, or would like a copy of the question sets, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.